Germany and EU countries
USA and Canada
Eurasian Customs Union
Address: Volgogradsky prospect, building 42, bldg. 5, 109316, Moscow, Russia
Working hours: Monday — Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Moscow Standard Time (MSK), UTC +3)
Days off: Saturday, Sunday
Tel: +7 (495) 642-55-66
You should order an office pass and agree your visit not less then 1 day before you come!
You can visit our office outside the normal working hours, on weekends and holidays, if it was pre-agreed.
Dear clients and partners!
All public information is available on our website www.plazarium.com.
We work with specific projects and specific customers. In order for true, effective dialogue with additional information, catalogs
and / ordetailed offers to occur following information must be present in your request:
- Any type of plasma units:
Terms of reference (TOR) with a full understanding of your project and mandatory information on the required performance and documents with the chemical and morphological composition of your waste or raw materials. NOTE: the plasma reactor final capacity (kg per hour), the plasma unit material and energy balance issues, as well as the price and manufacture time are determined based on this information.
Design data are required for express estimations for different types of waste:
- Any type of plasma systems:
Terms of reference with a complete understanding of your project. A detailed description of the thermal process in which the integration of plasma burners is planned, the required total electrical power of the plasma system in an electric arc or the required thermal power for the thermal process, the required types of plasma gases and their mixtures;
- Detailed operating conditions, country, city, location of the site (or building) and climatic conditions of the intended operation of the plasma equipment;
- Complete and detailed information about the end user.
- Complete information about which company you represent in an official form with website and business official e-mail.
1) for the processing of organic waste into synthesis gas by plasma gasification process with subsequent production of electricity, heat, or methanol;
2) for the processing of inorganic waste and raw materials into vitrified safe material by plasma melting process;
3) for processing waste into fuel by pyrolysis process (including modernization into a hybrid plasma plant);
4) for the processing of liquid waste by plasma-chemical hydrocracking process with the production of fuel.
Note: We do not work with private requests from individuals. We do not provide commercially sensitive information to anonymous requests and to anonymous addresses such as gmail.com, yahoo.com and similar, because we cannot fully identify the client and cannot understand his project. Please use your official business address to contact us.
PLAZARIUM contact details in your region with e-mail and phone numbers can be found in the Contacts section of our website.
- Any type of plasma units: